Our subconscious is affected by everything in our environment, home and workplace – and this is because of the energy in that space. When you optimise the flow of energy (chi) in your home and mindfully curate your environment with furniture, imagery and objects that have been chosen with intent, you’ll elevate the vibrational frequency of the energy in that space – and you’ll feel differently as a result.
Positive energy for wellbeing at home
We have all visited somewhere that feels ‘soul-less’. Or perhaps there is a room in your own home that, despite looking aesthetically pleasing, just feels a little off? If a soulless place evokes a negative physical reaction in us, it makes sense that a soulful space creates positive energy and improves our sense of wellbeing.
Holistic interior design promotes wellness
Adopting a holistic approach to the design of your home ensures your environment is balanced and in alignment with your individual needs. Backed by traditional interior design practices, ancient wisdom and current science, the focus of energy in design is gaining ground.
By harnessing ancient energy healing practices such as Feng Shui and Usui Reiki (which has been proven to heal body and mind), combined with luxury modern design principles, we can create a space that not only heals and supports the inhabitants; it becomes magnetic.
Our home becomes a 5D vision board.
The law of attraction
What we are, we attract. In Feng Shui every corner of your home represents an area of your life. If you’re looking to attract love, success, money, good health or better relationships, you can leverage this energy through the intentional design of your home.
By creating physical space in our home, we create room for opportunity.
5 ways to improve the energy of your home office
As many of us are working from home now, let’s look at how we can apply this thinking to the design of your home office. How can you create positive energy in your home office or workspace for improved productivity, focus, creativity and growth?
- Is your desk (or kitchen table) a hot mess? How can you attract new business opportunities if you do not physically have space for it? You need to create room to think and for energy to flow, so decluttering, space clearing and storage are a priority.
- Does your view convey success and growth? Whatever you can see from your desk should motivate and inspire you. If you can’t see a window, you can bring nature inside with plants and natural elements (this is called biophilic design). If you’re faced with distractions or mess, this will only create negative energy.
- How is your hallway? Energy enters our home through the front door. If your hallway is chaotic and cluttered the frequency of this negative energy is going to flow through your home and life. How can you turn that into positive energy flow towards where you work?
- Items throughout the home with a low vibration can also impact on your work success when you work from home. Those half-read self-help books collecting dust by the side of the bed are likely holding you back from your personal growth. Incomplete energy can make us feel like we are stuck in a holding pattern, often to a point of stagnation. The same goes for broken items – fix or get rid (eg. fixing dripping taps helps to control our financial flow). They are limiting your healing and growth.
- To optimise the energy in your environment, you need to keep it moving, clean and full of vitality. Interacting with your possessions is critical to keeping the chi flowing. Moving objects around and updating photos can help you to move forward in all areas of your life.
Here’s the best bit: by elevating the energy in our environment we raise our own frequency too, which improves our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing.
If you would like to learn more about holistic interior design and positive energy at home, we offer hourly advice for any aspect of your home or workspace design. Visit Anna Lippett Interior Design to learn more.
How to Bring Positive Energy into Your Home
January 21, 2022